The New Globe GCash Click
Are online money transactions a hassle for you? Do you have problems paying for your items in eBay since you don't have a PayPal account? Globe brings to you the latest innovation on online transactions, GCash Click.
Globe Telecoms, one of the country's biggest telecommunication companies, and renowned courier service Delbros have partnered up to offer online shoppers and sellers a way to buy and sell online while ensuring a safe and convenient means of delivery.
A first in the history of online shopping in the country, GCash Click will handle payment, pick-up and delivery of online purchases courtesy of Delbros. This means Filipinos who want to shop in Multiply, eBay Philippines, Sulit.com.ph and other local websites can do away with face-to-face meetups and do all transactions online.
“Globe is honored to be a partner with Delbros to deliver secure online shopping for anyone with his finger on a mouse or his hand on a cellphone. With GCash’s structure, as well as Delbros’ reputation for safe and secure deliveries, you’re free to shop online without worrying about delivery," Globe CEO Ernest Cu said in a statement.
Cu said GCash Click has upped the ante on online shopping by promising a personal sense of security. The buyer is assured that he only pays for an item he is satisfied with when it’s delivered. Buyers get to open and inspect the package and confirm acceptability or return it if otherwise.
On the other end of the deal, convenience is assured for the seller because the product is picked up from him for delivery to the buyer and the guarantee that the deal is sealed once the buyer accepts the product. And because sellers deserve as much protection as the buyers themselves, they are also given additional protection for their merchandise as items are returned to them should payment be withheld.
Delbros CEO Jose Eduardo Delgado said he is proud of this pioneering achievement that brings the service for the first time to Filipinos. “We are pleased to be part of a partnership that ensures safety for Filipinos who love to shop online. Aside from the convenience of door-to-door delivery, you can be assured of affordable shipping rates and that your purchase will arrive safely at your doorstep and give you a chance to inspect the item before you pay. We don’t only deliver goods, we deliver peace-of-mind," he said.
How does GCash Click work?
STEP 1 : Sign-in or Register
1. When ready to purchase an item from any Philippine online shopping site, log in to the GCash Click site for payment. (http://gcashclick.delbrosonline.net)
2. Make sure that your Globe or TM mobile phone is registered to GCash and your GCash wallet is funded for a hassle-free shopping experience.
3. If you are new to the site, register for free to GCash Click and accept the Terms & Conditions for faster payment of your online purchases.
4. Log on to your GCash Click account
STEP 2 : Buy or Sell
1. Fill up the BUYER's portion of the order form and click "submit"
2. Your SELLER will receive an SMS and email notification on you purchase offer. SELLER logs on to GCash Click and completes the SELLER's portion of the order form and is submitted to you for confirmation.
3. You will receive an SMS and email notification requesting you to confirm all transaction details in the GCash Click site.
GCASH Click sends you an SMS to debit your payment from your GCash wallet by replying with your MPIN.
GCASH Click temporarily holds the payment to reduce potential risks and fraud. GCash Click disburses the payment to the SELLER upon BUYER's inspection and acceptance of the item.
4. Delbros picks-up item from the SELLER and schedules delivery to your doorstep. Payment is released to your SELLER once you have received, inspected and accepted the item.
Click here to know more about Globe GCash
The New Globe GCash Click Reviewed by Rocky on 8/12/2009 10:51:00 PM Rating: