Featured Gamer: Euri
What's the first word that comes to mind if you come across a person who collects necrotic themed figurines such as tombstones, caskets and skeletons? Creepy. Right? But our featured gamer today is far from that. Besides turning people into puppets, she also happens to play video games and have the hots for Dante of Devil May Cry.
Folks, meet Euri, our featured gamer for this month.
1. Could you tell us something about yourself? How old are you? Where are you located and what are you currently engaged in?
I'm a 400 something year old vampire that lives in a gothic architectured, victorian-styled, great mansion in the middle of a deep, dark, foggy forest. My hobbies include collecting bones and other necrotic themed stuff and turning people into puppets.
2. When was the first time you actually played a video game? What's the name of the game and game system? What or who made you play?
I think the first time I actually played was in late 1980s. The newly developed object is called a "Family Computer." Back then, you're not "in" if you don't have one at home.
3. Do you own a video game console? If yes, what system? Was it your very fist console? What video game platform do you prefer? (PC, Consoles or Handheld)
Yeah, I own a bit - PS1, PS2, PSP Slim, Gameboys. The old Game Gears, Super Nintendo and Family Computer are all dead. I prefer consoles and handheld more than PC.
4. What is your favorite video game? Why?
Devil May Cry. Because the game rocks.
5. How about a particular video game character, who's your favorite? Why?
Dante. He's totally hot, hot, and hot. Have I mentioned hot?
6. Do you play online games? What are your current and alltime favorites? Are you part of a clan or guild? If yes, can you give us some info about your guild?
Yeah, I played Ragnarok and Gunbound before. Then I was playing RF Online (until it came to the point where my PC can't handle the patch anymore, so I quit.) I'm not part of any particular guild. I don't like group stuffs and such. XD
7. If you were to convince a friend or co-worker to play video games, how would you do it? Would you do crazy stuff just to convince him or her?
Spam him/her until he/she agrees. :3 :3
8. Did playing a video game make any difference in your life?
Yeah, playing games has a lot of advantages like if you're pissed, play DMC and smash those demons to your heart's content. When your boyfriend/girlfriend breaks up with you, play Final Fantasy to get yourself occupied. When you're horny, you can play Sexy Beach 3.
9. Do you have any personal video game related story that you can share with us?
Once upon a time, there was this kid who got so addicted with playing games that she neglected school and cut classes just to play online games. Then, when the grade sheets came out, there was a big 5.00 mark.
10. Have you ever bought (or played) a pirated copy of a video game?
All the time, baby, all the time! Hell, yeah to pro-piracy! lolz~
11. Any last message you wish to impart to our readers?
Since Hollow's Eve is near: Children of the dark come forth and join us in our annual Grand Gothic Ball — Eternal Death Wake VII! It'll be held at Absinth Bar, Greenbelt, Makati City on Hallow's Eve (October 31st, 2009). More details at Subkulture.net
12. Any greetings and link-love to your friends?
Featured Gamer: Euri Reviewed by Jepoy on 10/31/2009 12:00:00 AM Rating: