This Guy Has No Place in Our Society
He posted an update on Facebook this morning and it reads:
IMHO yung mga langaw na nakasabit kay duterte, ngayong nasa maynila na kayo, mag-aral kayo ng mabuti, pagbutihan nyo trabaho nyo. Hindi biro magtanong at kumalkal ng baho ang mga manila-based mediaHere are some things I've uncovered from the web (UNVERIFIED):
Pasensya na po pero nagsasabi lang ng totoo. Things are done differently in manila kaya kung royal blood ka sa davao, commoner ka dito. You will need to work hard to earn people's respect here in manila.
- He's a blogger since 2007.
- His wife left him because of infidelity.
- He tried to jump from a flyover somewhere in C5 because of this incident.
- Someone saved him from jumping.
- The one who saved A.L. got "crushed" when A.L. landed on the guy.
- Used a hospital trash bag to try kill himself.
- Threatened legal action against a blogger for no logical reason whatsoever.
- Cyber-bullied a blogger.
- Falsely accused a blogger of something.
- Blocked a lot of people on Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Hosts a show on AM radio about the internet
- He seems to seek attention.
As a blogger, I do not distinguish myself with him. His claim to fame is a radio show that provides info that is much more precise if you Google it. Insensitive comments that directly lambast Davao-based journalists. We are not like you A.L. Keep your dirty words to yourself.
This Guy Has No Place in Our Society Reviewed by Detective OPS on 7/05/2016 05:20:00 PM Rating: