Fujifilm Announced the X-T2, a New Flash and Three New Lenses!
Fujifilm announced globally today that the new X-T2, successor to their popular camera X-T1 will be released on September 2016 and we can't wait to get our hands on a test unit soon!
The following are the features of the X-T2:
- 24MP X-Trans CMOS III sensor
- 325 AF points (169 of which offer phase detection)
- AF point selection joystick
- 2.36M-dot OLED EVF with 0.005 sec refresh time (60 fps or 100 fps in boost mode)
- 3" 1.04M-dot articulating LCD
- 4K UHD video at up to 30 fps for up to 10 min (30 min with booster grip)
- F-Log flat profile and 4K out over HDMI
- 8 fps continuous shooting with AF (11 fps with booster grip)
- 5 fps continuous shooting with live view updates between capture
- Dual SD card slots (UHS-II compatible)
- USB 3.0 socket
As you can see the key features there are the 4K recording and the 11 fps shooting! (if you purchase the booster grip). The improvement of the recently released X-pro2 were carried over to the new camera and some of the weaknesses from the previous models were addressed.
The unit will be sold in September with a price tag of $1599 body only and a separate vertical booster grip worth $329.
Also announced was the EF-X500 Flash with a guide number (GN) of 50, high speed sync (which Fuji calls FP mode), wireless multi-flash TTL and dust resistant. The flash will be priced at $449.
And finally, Fujifilm Japan announced 3 new lenses!
XF 23mmF2, XF 50mmF2 and XF 80mmF2.8 OIS Macro
No price for the three lenses yet as of press time.
Looks like someone will sell his kidneys :~)
Fujifilm Announced the X-T2, a New Flash and Three New Lenses! Reviewed by Siopao Master on 7/07/2016 09:45:00 PM Rating: